The Brampton Golf Club is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. Our commitments include:
• We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by members with disabilities and their visitors with disabilities while accessing the golf course, Clubhouse or Halfway House facilities.
• We communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
• We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
• A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises without access fees being required by the Club,
• We notify customers of our accessibility standard through a posting on our premises and in our weekly member newsletter.
• Planned or unexpected service disruptions will be communicated by way of the member newsletter and at the Clubhouse, Pro Shop and Halfway House.
For more information, please contact Boris Uvakov, General Manager at (905) 457-4443 ext. 223 or by email at: BUvakov@bramptongolf.com